Thursday, April 15, 2010

Update

Joe Update
My appointment with specialist went extremely well a few weeks back, no surgery will be needed, I should heal fine. Back is much much better these days, still sore if I sit too long or do anything to strenuous. I am working slightly shorter than average work days still.
I went to Estes Park two weekends ago, drove around Rocky Mtn National Park and saw a Texas/blues show at Oscar Blues one night. Soo much wildlife up there, saw elk in the park and about a dozen deer went up to our cabins to raid the bird feeder.
I drove down and had linner(lunch-dinner) with Mary/Justin and friends for easter. We hung out at their house afterwards and attempted to color brown eggs, did not work very well. I am sure Mary will post pics if she hasn’t yet. Then I drove up to Meagan's house in Longmont, she had family and friends over, very good food! 
I organized a neighborhood BBQ last week, the weather was kind of cold so we pack in my apt after grilling(15 people!). We want to have a pig roast this summer sometime and get a keg. Come Visit!
The same night of the BBQ I got rear ended on Pearl street while I braked for a pedestrian, it wasn't bad at all but I think I will need a whole rear bumper which may total my car. TI would be happy if so, it is getting up there is age and not really worth anything with the high miles. I am meeting with an insurance guy on Monday.
Meagan is my new girlfriend, I met her while she was working at Celestial Seasoning. She has a degree in Art/History but is going back to become a teacher. Her dad recently passed away so she moved back home to live with her mom in Longmont. She plans to move to Boulder in the next few months. I have been exploring Longmont more now, lots of good breweries!(lefthand, Oscar Blues, etc) We have been hanging out a lot lately, her birthday is this Saturday. Still need to plan something haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment