Friday, July 13, 2012

Garden update

 Old picture, a week or two after we planted seeds. Gives you the "before"

 Tomato plants, all started from seed inside.


Classic Christensen score, haha: I saw my new neighbors put these tomato plants by the dumpster. I waited a day then took them to Ericas. They barely fit in my car! Hopefully they'll bounce back, the middle one is roughly 5 feet tall! Two were labeled heirloom, the other one was Cherokee I think.
"after"
 

5 comments:

  1. Do you iguy have a plan for all your tomatoes? Let's make sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the garden looks good, and what a fun thing to do together :o)

    I planted a big, scraggly tomato plant in July one year and it turned out fine...good score, Joe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they'll be fine, it jut may take a few weeks forth to perk up. Between us we have over 40 tomato plants at my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete