Before
After
Recipe
First I did this rub, followed some of the comments, didn't really put salt in it, just used a teaspoon of garlic salt instead.
Then cover with thinly sliced lemon and minced garlic. Slow cook anywhere from 200-300F depending on your time, I think I did 3 hours around 250. Finish on the grill with sauce(must use sweet baby ray's). I put foil on the grill first to prevent sticking, they were falling apart as is.
Saturday. We played Bad Lands disc golf course before the concert, it was really hot out, in the fun all day. After discing we ate at Sweet Tomato(my first time sicne Oregon a few years back), got to Red Rocks fairly early for tailgating. It was perfect weather. The theater was amazing, never been to anything like it. The show wasn't sold out so there was still room to move around which was nice.
Sunday morning
Our group at Red Rocks
Jessie(from MSU) and her BF - Mark
No comments:
Post a Comment