Dan, Kevin, and Scott flew in for my birthday weekend. We went hiking Friday(took the day off) and swam in the Boulder Creek, deep in the mountains. The water was super cold. We picked up a keg of hazed and had a bbq at night. My neighbor had leftover goat from our previous goat roast. It was my birthday(well Monday) and I didn't feel like cooking, so my friends took over. Everything was great, lots of sides, the neighbors even made me a cake with candles and sung.
We took it easy during the day Saturday then rode the bus to Denver in the afternoon for great american beerfest. Thinking ahead, we picked up quick mexican food to eat while waiting in line.
beginning
ran into my neighbor, Danny. He volunteered earlier in the day for the first session, I want to next year!
we didnt know this girl, she kind of jumped in the picture(very common)
yummy
I think scott had fun :)
breakfast @ the buff the next day, everyone needs to eat here next time you are in boulder...
so we went to avery sunday night, as it is my favorite brewery
best friends
I had to work Monday, they had afternoon flights. We ate Ethiopian then parted ways.
the end!
Mmmmmmm I love ethiopian food! Also I've never eaten at The Buff but I've heard it's really good. We should go sometime!
ReplyDelete