Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

 Jess on the table
 We fried; onion rings, zucchini, and mushrooms as a app before the turkey
 smelling the camera
 kid's table
 massive feast
 walk after dinner
 so happy
 on the way to downtown rochester
 look how tiny Mom is!
 We went to the brewery while Chris, Kt, and Megan worked on a the school float.

 also walked to the nice hotel, with a huge 2000lb gingerbread house. Steph gave Jess money to donate
 Goodbye pic
Thanks everyone again for a fun trip!

3 comments:

  1. looks like fun, wish I could have been there! I especially like the photos of Beau haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I know that food was probably OK, but you missed an AMAZING vegan colorado thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor beau...hehe. Looks like we missed out...def. missed you guys. Also mom does look tiny in that pic! Nice leather coat....shhh don't tell Dad.

    ReplyDelete