Erica and Carter kindly gave Steph and I space in their garden at their new house. We planned to work on it today with the nice weather.
They told me to bring shovels over, I thought I would surprise them by renting a rototiller. We called Home Depot, they wanted something like $60. I remembered Boulder has a tool library, I signed up for a year membership for $25. The tiller was only $15 for two days! It was super easy, just took a few minutes. After Erica's we did Steph's garden, then compost pile. I have two friends using it tomorrow, think I got my $15 out of it haha.
Tool Library - http://resourcetoollibrary.org/
 |
| "Warming up" |
 |
| Carter, Erica and I took turns |
 |
| Look at her go! |
 |
| Emma posing. Check out Erica's pictures, we got a lot done! |
 |
| Steph did all the drilling for the 1ft^2 gardening |
 |
| All done |
 |
| Emma's take on the situation |
 |
| Like my tan/dirt line? |
 |
Jeff having fun - Steph's house
Tillin' is hard work, I am definitely sore. Steph fell asleep right when we got back.
Tomorrow is Mary / Justin day in Boulder |
fun fun fun!! the gardens look great!!!!! :o) Becky
ReplyDelete