Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More Michigan Fun

 Found my old favorite toys: game gear, power ranger, and pogs!

Erik and I drove to Chicago for a day/night to see Scott, who is leaving to Germany for a few months

Coming into the city:

Scott liked the Mustang, haha

At a local brewery, called "Piece" very good food!

Erik wanted to stop at the Indiana border for fireworks, I didnt put up much of a fight. I like this picture.

Next, we stopped at Bell's (kalamazoo)on the way back, I had never been there. It was super nice, reminded me of all the Fort Collins breweries.

Erica and Mary liked the Michigan tasting tray....new business idea?

 Next day I went back to Graytown, sorted through all my stuff, started the Stealth up, picked out stuff for Dad to drive out to Colorado. Dad and Mom took me to the new casino in Toledo, Mom asked the bouncer guy if we can take pictures, he said no. I lost money in blackjack, Mom won on the slots.


Sean came to visit my last night in Ann Arbor. Was nice to catch up, he has a new baby, working as a Personal Trainer(still huge!) in Brighton.

(stock Sean facebook photo)

What guys do when they catch up, fireworks! 


Went disc golfing the last day before my flight in Ann Arbor. First time since the injury, did pretty well

I also went and visited Grandma Christensen(surprised her!) one day on the way to Mom and Dads. Great trip, got to see a lot of people. Only complaint was the bugs/allergies haha



1 comment:

  1. wow those toys bring back memories, you were such a dork, Joe! So was Sean, now all of the sudden he's cute and muscular and has a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete