Mom requested the recipe we made last weekend with the girls, thought I would share it with everyone. I actually saw it when I was on the stationary bike at the gym. Been trying to go everyday to help my knee, up to about 3 miles in 20 minutes on the bike. No pain at all any more, I am still slow up/down stairs in the morning but much much better than before the surgery. I meet with the doc 9/5 for a final follow up.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/thai-it-youll-like-it-hot-curry-beef-noodle-bowls-green-melon-with-lime-and-lemon-sorbet-recipe/index.html
We used soy sauce instead of fish, gotta keep the vegetarians happy haha. I didn’t do the friend scallions, they did look really good on tv. We had two separate frying pans for meat and tofu. I recommend mild curry(fyi, most curries have fish in them, check the label), ours was super spicy.
Earlier this week we pulled out my fry daddy and had some friends over. Fried CSA: steak fries,green beans, zucchini, eggplant, and mushrooms from the market. I tend to only use the thing once every 3-4 months, heavy meal haha
View on my way to work, lots of hot air balloons have been out lately!


Thank you for the recipe Joe. I'm happy my Colorado kids get together occasionally for family dinner.
ReplyDeleteGlad your knee is healing and your recovery is going well. Are you ready for lots of walking around MSU??!!
ReplyDelete