Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Apartment






Snapped some shots this morning, they came out kind of blurry but you get the idea. The windows overlook the street, it is a little more noisy than my last apt (which faced the backyard) but not bad considering I am half deaf.

I want to get a antique desk of the spot where the black stand is at, and I am going to get a fancy TV soon. I currently don't have a tv and dont mind at all, some visitors think I am crazy. There is just too much to do around here!

I realized I didnt put my name on the mailbox and havent been getting any mail. If you sent something it may of been bounced back. Now fixed.

1614 Walnut St. Apt 3
Boulder, CO 80302


I am looking at the car pictured in the area, very sharp but they want too much money for it. 500hp, yes I know I am not reasonable!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm famous, I'm on your blog picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, I love the apartment pictures. Thank you! You're correct...not reasonable about the Stealth. Get a nice 4 wheel drive Jeep.
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete