I got in Friday morning, walked around and slept most of the day. Dan joined me late in the night. I was able to meet up with some Albion friends I havent seen in years.
My Hotels & Rationale
Friday - Flamingo, didnt plan on being in that much, cheap room right in the middle of the strip.
Saturday - Bellagio, we had to do it up one night, very nice. Amazing room...
Sunday & Monday - Treasure Island, work payed for the trip starting Sunday. Nice but no Bellagio.
The conference went very well, I met some old packaging people, lots of potential suppliers. Monday night we had a MSU packaging alumni dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, saw lots of old professors and classmates. Only bad part was it was really loud and I was talking over the music for 3-4 hours. I totally lost my voice after that, still sounds horrible. My coworkers got in Tuesday, we had a few meeting together during the day. Dan and I ate at Margaritaville, had to rush to caught my plane afterwards. My flight was extremely overbooked(very hostile on the plane lol), was offered a free night, money for gambling, taxis, and meals but I had to decline. Work is crazy busy today back in the office.
Dan and I walking the strip
Outside the fountains
Bellagio lobby, the girl took bad photos haha. We ate the buffet there right before, it was my best meal in months....
More pictures to come, I found a old disposable camera before I left that still has photos to run through before I develop it.
You're too cool Joe! I want to go to Vegas too!
ReplyDelete