I took off from CO early Friday(18th) morning, made it to Chicago by 10pm that night. I stayed with my buddy Scott in Chicago and my friend Kevin came down to visit the next night from Milwaukee. We went to a fun Christmas party right near Lake Michigan.
I went to Ann Arbor the next day, tried stopping for Lopez in Albion but it happened to be closed. I stayed with Erik and my friend Matt in Ann Arbor, we went out downtown a lot, did a little shopping. Yesterday I met up with Sean(Albion) at Ikea, shopped and had the classic meatball dinner. I saw his apt in Howell then hit the road for Lansing stopping at my favorite brewery to get beer to bring back to CO.
http://www.michiganbrewing.com/
We are just relaxing at the house, putting up the tree and playing with Beau. Prime rib tomorrow, cant wait! Nice to relax after the ~1700 miles on the road this past week.
Rest of the family is getting here Saturday/Sunday, small reunion on Monday then I hit the road for CO Tuesday. My cousin Andy is tentatively scheduled to join me, he may have to works.
Merry Christmas Eve!
View from Scott's apt
Me, Pete, Scott & Kristen,Kevin
Scott + Giant Bottle of Wine
Painting Scott made for his gf, Kristen for Xmas
No comments:
Post a Comment