Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

A little late on the post, but here are a few pics from the remainder of my Christmas adventure. We had a turkey dinner and unwrapped presents Sunday December 27th. I had to work remotely the next day, splitting between Starbucks and our Christensen Christmas reunion at my uncle's house.

Tuesday was action packed, went to Toledo to their Glass art museum (where Carter and I manage to find beer for sale), had deep dish pizza @ Pizza Papolis the saw the “Lights at the Zoo” in the Toledo zoo. I spent a night in Ann Arbor with some friends, then stayed the next two nights in Chicago. My friend had a New Year's Eve party with a DJ and a classy keg of PBR. I drove the whole way back to Boulder the next day and got lots of rest for the rest of the weekend.

Been busy @ work ever since, the whole trip went very smoothly. I never really hit any substanial snow or bad weather. On the way home it hit -10F in Nebraska, I think it helped me stay awake pumping gas outside in the cold haha.



Megan @ Pizza Papolis


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427898635485435202" />


One of Katie's Close Up Shots....
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427898338515600178" />


Walking to the Glass Museum
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5427898135919905042" />



COLD

1 comment:

  1. ummmmmm that picture of me and Amy is not very flattering, don't you have a better one? ahhaha

    ReplyDelete