Sunday, March 14, 2010
Erik and Dan Visit
Erik and Dan have been visiting the past week. They take off tomorrow to their respective locations. We have been doing a lot as you will see... They both got in last Satuday, we stayed in and had a rib cook off(i won!). Sunday we drove up flagstaff, visited Avery Brewery for tastings, then went to a BBQ at a friend's apt. Monday they went for a hike when I was work then we stopped by the Redstone Meadery and Boulder Beer Company after they picked me up. Tuesday they went Nordic skiing at Eldora and stopped in Nederland for lunch, something I haven't been to either yet! Wednesday they walked around downtown most of the day and we went to a show in Boulder that night. I had Thurs and Fri off work. We took off to Crested Butte Thursday stopping at Coors on the way in Golden, skied Friday, got up early Saturday(7AM) and made our way back to Boulder. Today we are going to drive to Denver to see a few sites then take it easy, been tired from all this activity. My work trip to Germany has been approved, I will be there April 1 to April 13, going a few days early then the actual work days and have a weekend that I can fit in a quick trip. I fly in and out of Munich, any suggestions? I dont want to over do it, so probably will break it down to two cities for my days off, Prague, Zurich? Dan @ Flagstaff
Outside Coors
Inside Coors
Monarch Pass, on the way to Crested Buttethe roads were only icy/snowy for a few miles the whole trip there and back. Didn't have to use the chains...
On the way to the Mountain
Riding the lift
Erik, Dan, and Jess. Outside Camp 4 Coffee on the mtn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks like you guy had lots of fun
ReplyDeletethe weather looked good too