Friday, February 12, 2010

Update

Packaging...



Emma using her cast as a pillow





Been awhile since I posted, nothing too exciting lately.

Dan and Erik are taking coming out the second week of March for about ten days. Erik came here right when I moved here last year, and Dan has never been to CO so it should be fun for them.

Two weeks ago I went and had dinner at Erica's with Liza and got to see all the new fancy furniture. We borrowed the Jeep/Uhaul and brought the scooter to Boulder. My newest project is to tear all the old lights out of it and put in LED's(no lights work now).I have been quietly accumulating friends with electrical knowledge haha. It runs well, but I haven't really taken it too far away. I watch Emma that Sunday, it was sad to have her and not be able to do anything. I plan on borrowing her in the future when she is healthy and taking her around Boulder.


Last weekend I played a new disc golf course in Arvada with an old friend on Saturday. On Sunday I went to Matt Hancock's for a Superbowl/birthday party and stopped by my fav coffee shop for a baklava and Turkish coffee, sooo good. Almost the whole ole bay View crew was there, most of them are living in Denver now. I have know the group prob 15 yrs now, getting old!

On the travel front.....I am heading to Mexico the first week of March for a conference. I am tentatively schedule to go to Germany for a week in April, I plan to take a whole another week off if possible and stay there for vacation.

- Joe

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting - I always go to gypsy house to read/study for my masters class, and one time justin joined me and got turkish coffee and it was like 8pm on a tuesday and he couldn't sleep for a long time!! haha i just get the hot chocolate (or the home grown green tea on ice - soooo good but sometimes it has little crunchy tea leaves in it).

    ReplyDelete