Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strong Ale Fest!

5/1 at Avery Brewery. 80 beers over 8.0% abv! I ran into a coworker and her friends at the festival, ended up being a beautiful day with the weather. A strange one there was a espresso jalapeno stout. A few topped 16% alcohol, everyone was running into each other at the end just like last year haha.

hmmm...


Alyssa, my Covidien friend


Meagan likes me :)


end of festival...


I also watched Sasha this weekend. We went disc golfing this morning and she swam in the lake in the park.


the tree is in full bloom in front of my house


shy



Other news - I am going to Cincinnati on Saturday for a work/fun trip. I have to attend a conference 5/11 Tuesday and 5/12 Wednesday. I have a few packaging friends in the town working at Proctor and Gamble that I am going to visit beforehand and take a vacation day Monday.

And... Meagan's Mom game me her old grill(delivered to top it off!). It works fine, just needs a good cleaning. I am slow cooking ribs today to christen it, I am going to finish them on the grill in a bit.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. We were thinking about going to the strong ale fest, but we are still hung over from last year...also mary wants you to christen the grill with zucchini....

    ReplyDelete