Right after beerfest I had to travel to East Lansing for a packaging conference. MSU hosted the event, I actually had a independent study under the main speaker/professor. We got to watch mock surgerys/emts/ambulance rides then interview the medical people afterwards about the packaging. My favorite quote, from a surgeon - "Until yesterday I didn't know you guys(packaging) exist". Thought that was funny. They were a lot of technical talks, we interviewed a panel of hospital purchasing people. Wednesday night there was a really nice dinner in Spartan stadium with filet Mignon, key note speaker was a former NASA astronaut with a crazy background. I saw a lot of old classmates and coworkers from my internship in MN. I even got a disc gold round in Lansing on Thursday before it was dark. The last night I met up with a really old Albion friend, DJ. Anyone remember him?
I took the Friday after off and headed to Ann Arbor to meet Mom and Dad for a quick lunch before their flights. We had awesome seafood, Mom got crab legs, Dad - fish and I got lobster.
Yummy!
Mom's bling. When I was at Amy's the girls kept saying "Grandma got a new orange watch!" Then I pulled my camera out and said does it look like this? "YEAH, YEAH!" they said haha.
Mom and Dad
Beautiful weather!
I had a coffee downtown then meet up with Erik for a beer. We hadn't seen each other for a long five days since when he was at beerfest.
No comments:
Post a Comment