Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Michigan Trip 2

On Saturday I drove up to Rochester Hills to see the Kennedys. I got to watch Katie's soccer game, she has improved so much from last year. The girls were passing, not bunching up, I was very impressed! It was really hot in the sun so we hid in the shade about halfway through the game.

Playing with the new camera settings...


Snack time!

Megan wasnt happy about the sun, good thing she had a reversable jersey with white underneath.

Katie waving

Jess was on top of me the whole game

Katie posing, she told me to wait so she could put her foot on the ball, very classic!

How the girls spend their free time

 "What is he doing?" - Jess
 Good picture


 
Goofy picture!



I will be seeing them soon, Steph and I bought tickets to be in Michigan all of thanksgiving week. We are going to Penn, watching the Penn State game at MSU, possibly Alpena, cant wait!


1 comment: