Monday, April 23, 2012

Finally Switching

to a smart phone....

I took the plunge, have a fancy Galaxy S II 4G coming in the mail tomorrow. The first lady on the phone didnt do that much so she transferred me to a "Customer Loyalty Specialist." I have been with T-Mobile for a while(6yrs), figured I had some bargaining room, here is what I got:

  • All mail-in rebates became instant
  • $10/month off my bill for two years!
  • Highest Data plan for the price of the low one
  • Free overnight shipping
  • and they still think I work at Estee Lauder(20% off)
Going to be roughly $60 a month for unlimited everything plus I wont have to ask Steph to look up directions anymore :)

Let me if you have any app recommendations!

2 comments:

  1. Typical Joe. Surprised the T -Mobile lady didn't fifer you to get beer or something ...hahaha

    ReplyDelete