can't see the article! I'm assuming you're talking about this: http://www.equinoxbrewing.com/index.phpCarter has a friend in town this weekend and we might go up beer-tasting in Fort Collins.
Good article. I like how they discuss packaging at the end. Joe, you need to move to brewery packaging!
What is your favorite beer?
I usually like IPAs for the most part. Deviant Dales from Oskar Blues would probably be my favorite for the moment. The brewery (Oskar Blues) actually just start distributing in Ohio last month.
Will have to look for it. Someday Brian and I will come back to Colorado and you can show us the local breweries.
can't see the article! I'm assuming you're talking about this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.equinoxbrewing.com/index.php
Carter has a friend in town this weekend and we might go up beer-tasting in Fort Collins.
Good article. I like how they discuss packaging at the end. Joe, you need to move to brewery packaging!
ReplyDeleteWhat is your favorite beer?
ReplyDeleteI usually like IPAs for the most part. Deviant Dales from Oskar Blues would probably be my favorite for the moment. The brewery (Oskar Blues) actually just start distributing in Ohio last month.
ReplyDeleteWill have to look for it. Someday Brian and I will come back to Colorado and you can show us the local breweries.
ReplyDelete