Steph and I ventured to Moab at the beginning of the month to meet some friends for camping and hiking. We took off Thurday night after work and stayed with my friend near Vail then did the rest of the drive in the morning. Fall was the perfect time to visit, not too many crowds, cooler temps.
First on the list, disc golf! City course, actually played it last time I was there. I wanted to play a private course but you needed a 4x4 to get to it. Next time...
18th hole, crazy what sprinklers will do in the desert
Arches National Park
Stephanie posing
Dan and I high-fiving
On the way to the big arch
Steph and I
big spider!
We stayed in Sand Flats park, just east of Moab. This is Slick Rock park(within sand flats), a popular bike trail.
Steph saving meMore Slick Rock
Colorado peeps, we should do a trip next year!
cool pics! I like the high-5 :o)
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics!
ReplyDelete