“Where's Joe Christensen?”
Another, “Oh, he sits over here.”
We had the FDA in for an audit that week and I knew I might need to talk with them regarding my lab. I was nervous as they approached. It turned out to be a group of admins coming over to tell me I wont he presidential suite at the hotel for the dinner on Saturday.
The room has a nice tray of cheese and fruits sitting on the table when I walked in. The balcony was on the top floor in the center of the building, double doors going into the main entrance. It was super nice. I had a few coworkers up after the dinner/dance then Erica and Carter came over for a beer. The hotel said the room usually books for $500 a night!
Main Room

Main Room

Balcony

Living Room

Bar
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi62N9YsZ4M9b2DmvxoDzESp3fhrKIKKm5Pu3yejjRFzenlCCyBbibi5vVlO98Q-4I6vhvVTJIlgnJ5cU9yXQIb4FZShbHoBoPEp1pZP32nAmkZEyfLqHfcb5_PN4zLsu5zELeb0RvDCSfh/s1600-h/IMAGE_116.jpg">
No comments:
Post a Comment