Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crested Butte Trip 1/22/10

Sorry it took awhile for the text, makes you ponder about the pictures more haha
All geared up, about ready to go down....


Jessie and I


Lots of snow, 30 inches in one week, included 14 the first two days I was there.





I had Friday the 22nd off work, left in the morning and had a perfect drive to Crested Butte, only about 5 hrs with barely any snow.

The way back wasn't so fun, they closed the main road home around 7pm. I wasnt tired at all and the town is pretty barren(fairplay, the town "south park" cartoon is based off of) so I took the only detour and went through Colorado Springs then back up to Boulder, about 7-8hrs total.

Jessie is doing well, she got a job at a local hotel and got a ski pass. She is thinking about moving to Santa Barbara to become a forest ranger there, pretty cool. The whole trip was very relaxing, ate out downtown, went to Camp 4 Coffee everyday, saw a fun show on Sat nt. Boulder can become a bubble at times trapping you in, always nice to get away.

My first time doing mogels....

2 comments: