Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bonnaroo

I drove out to Tennessee a few weeks ago for the music festival Bonnaroo. My neighbor Kathleen and I left after I got out of work Wednesday and drove straight there! We got a hotel on the way back in the middle of Kansas. I went in college but had miminal gear, this time we were super prepared, brought plenty of water(it was near 100F everyday with high humidity) and food. There were five main stages constantly going, it was a great weekend minus the heat.


Enjoy!



On the way there, random rest stop





Kathleen had friends there from Massachusetts


a little crowded!


escaping the sun





Sunset


I was looking for a beer, popped my head in this huge tent and found 15 micro-breweries! very happy, they had tons of free stuff too


Driving home, we had dinner downtown St. Louis

1 comment:

  1. James wants to know why he's angry in your picture. :o)

    ReplyDelete