Monday, July 25, 2011

Boulder Rez / Creek

Very hot weekend in Boulder. Jessie came to visit from Crested Butte for a wedding here in Boulder. We went to Boulder Rez on Saturday to cool down and let her dog run around.

Instead of paying $5 a person at the main beach we parked at a small trailhead on the north end and walked 1/4 mile to a nice beach. There were a billion dogs around, I ran into two coworkers. The water was great, will be a great thing to do when the Kennedys are here.

After Jessie left on Sunday Steph and I went to ebin b. fine park(becky, where I jumped in the small waterfall in my boxers haha) on the creek. It is a pretty popular bbq spot, it was fun to watch all the kids running around, crazy people juggling. A guy in our group brought a set of bags, the tailgate game. I taught this random danish family how to play, they loved it! I told them about my trip there, even gave the Dad a beer. They were super nice / appreciative.

Enjoy


steph and her roommate lena.


cooling off with coors pint cans



cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment